Excel Esports Azerbaijan 2026 – Final Stage Successfully Completed

 The Excel Esports Azerbaijan Local Chapter successfully completed the 2026 competition season.

Over the course of the year, four online qualification rounds were organized, bringing together Excel enthusiasts from different backgrounds. The season concluded with an offline final hosted at MUK Azerbaijan Training Center.

I would like to thank all participants and congratulate the finalists, especially Elvin, Rustam, Mahmud, and Allahverdi, for their excellent performance and active participation.

This is the second consecutive year that I have organized Excel Esports Azerbaijan competitions. The growth of interest in competitive Excel demonstrates the importance of investing in analytical and technical skills.

I would also like to thank Samir and the MUK Azerbaijan team for their support and hospitality during the final event.

Awards will be presented during the Azerbaijan Data & AI Community Meetup on October 9, 2026.

I believe these initiatives will continue to improve Excel skills across Azerbaijan and help participants compete on international stages, including the Excel championships in Las Vegas.

Useful Links

YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLfsxegit-689q4GmN6CNmdcj5Fqvsjz7

Meetup Community: https://www.meetup.com/azdata-aicommunity/

Free Courses Registration: https://forms.cloud.microsoft/r/UaqVhwcTsx

Thank you for your support.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intelligent Pipelines in Action: AI Collaboration with Fabric | Victoria...

DP-700 Part 3: Monitor and Optimize Solutions

DP600 Lab - Ingest data with a pipeline in Microsoft Fabric